MACHINE SPECIFIC LOCKOUT AUDIT
third party lockout audit
Premier's highly trained technicians can conduct an on-site machine specific lockout tagout (LOTO) compliance audit for your facility. We review each piece of equipment and record the data with tablet computers using our state of the art software. Your existing lockout procedures and placards are compared to corporate standards as well as all OSHA regulatory requirements.
- Kickoff meeting to define equipment review strategy.
- Review all equipment for the proper lockout tagout procedures and energy source tags.
- Verify machine specific lockouts are current with all corporate and OSHA requirements.
At the conclusion of the audit we provide a detailed compliance report showing a department by department summary as well as the full breakout for each piece of equipment.
Audit report includes:
- Facility equipment list.
- Number of energy sources per equipment.
- Equipment missing lockout placarding.
- Equipment with compliant lockout procedures.
- Equipment with non-compliant lockout placards.
- Equipment specific list of all compliance deficiencies.
Additionally, Premier will provide a quotation for solutions regarding any non-compliance findings labeled with recommendations which will allow you to maintain continuous compliance moving forward.
The final audit report provides the necessary documentation showing compliance with the periodic inspection requirements for your machine specific lockout procedures, as required by OSHA.
- Performed annually, this machine specific lockout audit ensures that your lockout program maintains corporate and OSHA requirements year after year. Best of all, at only $4 to $5 per machine, this audit is extremely affordable.